Not Available In Stores
Show off your love of monkeys with this funny Monkey T Shirt! It's sure to get a lot of laughs.
Our Monkey T Shirt with the banana, in the monkey's hand, saying "I'm Fine" looks great on this crew neck shirt. The design really pops! And don't we all feel like that banana at times -- where we're stressed out and feel like we're gonna be eaten up?
This updated unisex essential tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print Monkey T Shirt makes one to fall in love with it over and over again.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in
FuN FAcTs About Monkeys:
Monkeys are a favorite animal for many as they are very expressive and often act just like people. There are over 264 species of monkeys around the world and each one has their own unique features and abilities.
Monkeys are divided into two subgroups. Old world monkeys that can be found and live in Asian and Africa and new world monkeys that are found in South America. Apes are not considered to be monkeys, although monkeys and apes are considered to share the simian primate group.
Most Old World monkeys have curved, small nostrils that are set quite close together however, New World monkeys have rounded nostrils that are far apart and their noses are flat. There are 96 old world monkey species and 81 new world monkey species, although there are more new world species that are being discovered.
- Monkeys can be identified easily as they all have tails.
- Most monkeys run across branches, although there are some species that do swing in trees arm-to-arm.
- Monkeys communicate through a variety of sound vocalizations, body movements and facial expressions.
In the world of monkeys, pulling the lip or grinning is a sign of aggression.
Other signs of aggression can include head bobbing, yawning and jerking the shoulders and head forward.
Monkeys are very social, living in groups called a ‘troop’ and they express affection and bonding through the grooming process. The habitats of monkeys can include grasslands, high plains, tress and forests. However, they are quickly losing the places where they can live as it is disappearing due to human invasion.
Monkeys that live in trees are called arboreal and they spend most of their lives in the trees. Species such as baboons primarily live on the ground. Monkeys are omnivores and eat such things like nuts, seeds, leaves, flowers, fruit, insects and honey. The alpha or leader of the group is mostly a male monkey and they generally fight for this right. As a leader, this gives them the right to mate with all the females within the group.
- Monkeys are highly intelligent animals
- Mandrill monkeys have big fangs that are much longer than a lion’s
- The first monkey in space was called named Albert
- The female spider monkey has the longest tail
- The male howler monkey is very loud in fact is one of the loudest animals in the world
- There are no monkeys in Antarctica
- Monkeys can live for between 10 and 50 years
- Grooming is a big part of socialization for Monkeys
- The largest monkey is the male Mandrill which is about 3.3 ft. (1 meter) long and can weigh in at nearing 77 lbs. (35 kg).
- The smallest monkey is the Pygmy Marmoset which measures 4-4 ½ inches (117-159 mm) in length and weighs only 3-5 oz. (85-140 grams).
- Monkeys can carry diseases that can threaten human life.
- Monkeys will eat plants and animals and there are some monkeys that actually eat dirt.
- Monkeys can hold and grasp things with both their fingers and toes and they are known for peeling their bananas and tossing the skins aside.
Shop now and buy this great Monkey T Shirt.