Not Available In Stores
Most cost effective zip Panda Hoodie is a go to product for meeting budgets and making people happy. This classic full zip hoody appeals to hoodie fanatics. It’s a heavy blend that is dense and sure to protect you from the cold. Double-lined hood for extra warmth and protection, you’ll fall in love with this hoodie.
- Comes with color matched drawstrings
- Double-lined hood for extra warmth and protection
- Huggable Heavy Blend fabric keeps “folds” to a minimum
- Ample kangaroo front pouch pocket for warming hands and carrying items
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband keeps drafts from the wind out and added stretch needed when moving
- Double-needle stitching at the collar
- Has been quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 50/50 poly/cotton air jet yarn has been preshrunk
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Unlined hood with colour-matched drawcord
- Metal zipper
- Overlapped fabric across zipper allows full front printing
- Pouch pockets
- Double-needle stitching at waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
The panda, with its distinctive black and white coat, is adored by the world and considered a national treasure in China. This bear also has a special significance for WWF because it has been our logo since our founding in 1961.
Pandas live mainly in temperate forests high in the mountains of southwest China, where they subsist almost entirely on bamboo. They must eat around 26 to 84 pounds of it every day, depending on what part of the bamboo they are eating. They use their enlarged wrist bones that function as opposable thumbs.
A newborn panda is about the size of a stick of butter—about 1/900th the size of its mother—but females can grow up to about 200 pounds, while males can grow up to about 300 pounds as adults. These bears are excellent tree climbers despite their bulk.
The biological diversity of the panda’s habitat is unparalleled in the temperate world and rivals that of tropical ecosystems, making the giant panda an excellent example of an umbrella species conferring protection on many other species where pandas live. In other words, when we protect pandas, we invariably protect other animals that live around them, such as multicolored pheasants, the golden monkey, takin, and crested ibis. Pandas also bring sustainable economic benefits to many local communities through ecotourism.
Shop now and buy this beautiful lined Panda Hoodie.